Thursday, August 4, 2011

My accent tag!

Hey guys!! I just uploaded my accent tag. I had so much fun doing this! I love hearing other people's accent, and most people comment on mine. I don't think I have that much of an accent, but you don't think you do.. It's normal to you. Right?
Well, anyways, I'm headed to get ready for bed, but first here are all the questions. To hear me say all the words, watch this video:

What were the words?:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
***My answers are in yellow***
What were the questions?:
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? T-P-ING (I CAN'T SPELL)

2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? A ROLLEY POLLEY
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? COKE! EVERYTHING IS COKE!
4. What do you call gym shoes? TENNIS SHOES5. What do you say to address a group of people? HEY Y'ALL6. What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? GRAND DADDY LONG LEGS 7. What do you call your grandparents? GRANNY MARY AND PAPAL DOUG 8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? A SHOPPING CART
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? .... WE DON'T HAVE A WORD FOR THAT? 10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with? A CLICKER!

Alright y'all. That's the tag. Off to dream land for me. I really do like this blogging thing! Tomorrow I'm filming my July favorites for the Seven ClassyBeauties collab! I'm SO excited! It's going to be cute.. I hope!
Night all!
Kaileen :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of an accent tag! I am new to blogging and I am definitely going to give this a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete