Sunday, August 7, 2011

July Jackpots!

Hey! It's time for "favorites" of the month again! I do not like calling a video a favorite video just because everyone does them. I like to come up with what I think are cute little names for the favorites videos! This month is July Jackpots!




First product:
This is the E.LF. Stipple brush. I use it for cream blush, and it applies wonderfully. It is not a dense brush, so applying liquid foundation is out of the question.
Cost- $3.00



I haven't been sure on whether or not I was a fan of this particular product. I've always felt the bronzer was too dark for me, and the blush didn't do anything for my skin tone. I've recently became the tannest I have ever been, and decided to give the duo a second chance, and I like the bronzer. I still feel the blush doesn't suit me. The bronzer is very brown, as the NYC in Sunny is more orange. I use this to contour my cheeks.
Cost- $3.00



Again with the E.L.F! This is the last ELF product! As with most ELF products, I am quite skeptical when I receive them. I test these products along side my drugstore, and the few high end products I own. I do really like this. I use it to set my under eye concealer.  I half the supplied puff, and roll it under my eye, then dust off with a soft brush.
Cost- $6.00

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder... There isn't much I haven't already said about this. I LOVE this. It is a holy grail product for me. I use to apply it with my ELF powder brush, but I found I applied too much powder, so I press the puff into the powder now. I went up a few shades this summer. I am now in Honey!
Cost- $7.00
Available- Drugstores 

Time for the Sephora face brush! It's amazing. It makes my skin feel amazing. I rub my face wash all over my face, then scrub the brush in small circular motions around my face, then rinse. If you have a Sephora near you, pick this up!!
Cost- $5.00
Available- Sephora or sephora.com



It's the Tresemme  Fresh Start dry shampoo. I didn't see a point in dry shampoo's until recently. During the summer, I spend most of my days outside, swimming and well.... I tend to break out in a sweat in 100 degree weather. When I sweat, I like to wash my hair,  I think it's only natural. I've been washing it every day, and I know that isn't healthy. There are a few days where I want to skip washing it daily, but my hair retain so much oil. That's where the dry shampoo comes in. I spray this on my roots, and it instantly removes all the oil and greasy shine!
Cost- $5.00
Available- Drugstores





Time for my favorite summer eyeliner! I was looking for a bright blue eyeliner for my waterline, and I found an amazing one!It's the Sephora retractable waterproof eyeliner in 04 blue. I love the color, the formula, and the staying power! This does not come off all day. I don't touch it up. This is another amazing buy!
Cost- $12
Available- Sephora or sephora.com

Clinique bottom lash mascara! I always thought "A bottom lash mascara, what a waste of money, the regular ones work!" I was WRONG! I heard MeganRosette rave about this, and one day at Sephora, I seen this small size at the checkout, and knew I had to have it. I love it!! I will continue to rebuy this time and time again!
Cost- $10-$17
Available- Clinique counters, or sephora

Biolage Age Rejuvenating conditoner, I love it. It makes my hair so smooth and soft! If you wash your hair often, have color treated hair, or are hard on your hair, this is for you! I shampoo, rinse, then apply this to my hair, mid shaft to the ends, wait a few minutes, and rinse. Its amazing.

Ok guys! I do believe that is all! I'm headed to sleep. I'm very tired.
Goodnight y'all!
Kaileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment