Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday, August 4th, 2011

AHH!! Kaileen's first blog post! Yes, I did refer to myself in third person. I do it sometimes. But, I just got my blogin' going?
Is blogin' a word? Who knows... If it's not, I made it one. That's right people who right Webster's dictionary, it's now a word.
I'm just at the Red Cross, done everything everyone has gave me to do, got my college stuff done. I'm being Speedy Gonzalez today! I got up at 6:30 AM! If you know me, you'll know I'm not a big morning person... Night are my thang baby!
Ok, after this I'm heading to Sephora (ahhhh I LOVE that place) and buying Chanel Chance.. I think, for my sister for her birthday, then to fossil for a wallet thing-a-ma-do-hickey.
Thennnnn to go order cupcakes, then to pick up corn!!


I REALLLLLY need to work on my video for Saturday for the SevenClassyBeauties collab.  I'm caught between idears right now... I need my mother's creativeness to help pick one. July favorites are this weeks topic. It shall be interesting I say.


I have two videos already recorded, one can go up now, one needs to be edited. I think I'm going to change my camera set up. The way the camera hits now, when I look down I have a double chin. I don't have one of those in real life... do I?


Welp, I'm going to hip-aty-hop off here and get ready to head out. Sephora is callin' my name!
Bye :)
Kaileen

No comments:

Post a Comment